top of page



A grievance is a claim regarding the interpretations or application of the HUSD and HEA contract.  For more information, including how to file a grievance, please see the Contract Article 8 Grievance Procedure.  Please contact your FRA Rep with any additional questions.

The contract is an official agreement between HEA and HUSD, also known as the Collective Bargaining Agreement. To download a copy of the contract, select the button below. Printed copies of the contract are available at the HEA Office. Motion of Understanding (MOU) are an agreement between HUSD and HEA providing additional clarification.

Recent Letters of Agreement & Memoranda of Understanding
bottom of page