top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Why haven't I received my CTA Membership card?

CTA Cards were sent out through the site FRA Reps. If you have changed schools, etc, it may have been sent there instead. If you did not received your card, or have misplaced it, please contact the HEA Office.  If you have changed sites or had an address change, kindly let us know and we will update your information and send you a new card.

How do I donate days to a colleague  ?

Giving days to a colleague in need is easy.  Click HERE for information and forms regarding catastrophic leave.

I have a question about my health insurance.

If have questions about your health insurance, please contact the District office at (510) 784-2600.  Lisa Marie Custard, Benefits Specialist at ext. 72567 or Rosemary Rivas, Benefits Manager at ext. 72639. 

Human Resources

If you have questions about personnel issues, please call the District office at (510) 784-2600.  For last names A-F, call Marie Salta-Ramos at ext. 72709.  For last names G-N, call Annette Higares at ext. 72690.  For last names O-Z, call Marisol Landeros at ext. 72649.

What Retirement Benefits do I have?

If you have questions about your retirement benefits, please call CalSTrs at 1-800-228-5453.  Office hours are M-F from 8-5.  They are located at:  3945 Freedom Circle, Suite 350, Santa Clara, CA 95054. or Visit:

bottom of page